Monday, August 17, 2009

A work-in-progress........

So........have you seen the latest & greatest creations in vinyl from Cut Your Way (www.cutyourway.com)? You should see what is sitting on my desk just WAITING for some creativity to spring forward......................

You'll see some of Buffy's vinyl here on the following layouts and they are FABULOUS!!!!! My sister, Buffy (the brains & brawn of this fab business) is working on some great class designs for me -- custom colours, sizes, styles!!!! love them all. Thanks, Buffy!!!!!

This flower motive is one of my favourite designs.
And the floral that follows is so divine.



So......I will be teaching with her vinyl rub-ons in the Fall at the Winnipeg Convention that Smalltown Scrappers is hosting (go to www.smalltownscrappers.com to get the low-down). I'll also be teaching with her fabulous 18 inch Frames at the convention.

On the weekend, it was a Cut Your Way party on the kitchen island at my sister, Lisa's. Buffy brought in a ton of her products and let Lisa & I pick whatever we wanted -- kinda' like picking our own Cut Your Way kits. So, here's the catch: we will design layouts/projects with her vinyl and post our creations on her blog -- kinda's like a Design Team!!!!!! Cool, eh??!?

So......that's what's gonna happen. I'm thinking that Lisa is already getting started -- she's like that (efficient when little Erica is sleeping). She'll be hammerin' out the layouts in the 2 hours she has to herself in the afternoon. You go girl!!!!

Me? I am working on some class concepts & samples for the convention in fall and then..................CUT YOUR WAY -- here I come!!!!! I have a stack of vinyl on my desk that is aching to be used. My daughter, Daria has finished 2 layouts with Auntie Buffy's vinyl on them already. Soon we'll be able to post for you all to see.

Better get back to class samples.

scrap-happy {from the farm},
j.

2 comments:

  1. Love your layouts Jill, can't wait to see what else you and your daughter come up with.

    Have a great day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky am I that such an amazing, gifted Design Team would just 'land' on my front door?Thanks again, girls, for your ideas and inspiration.Your favorite part of the DT 'meeting' was the pile of goodies on the table, but mine was seeing you guys get excited about them, and seeing those creative wheels spinning with great ideas. I love you guys, thanks for being my big sisters!

    ReplyDelete