Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Going Horizontal

Here's the 6x12" layouts that i just finished creating. loving this size. because i print almost everything in 4x6" size, this is a fantastic size for me. :) i created these layouts in a morning -- seriously {lol}. they are such a great size to make a whole album out of. i may create my own using my Zutter Bind-It-All and some 6x12 page protectors.

this one was totally created using scraps from my desk. love that!!!!

love this transparent one. so many possibilites.love the Hambly paper here. and i just purchased the jenni bowlin bingo cards at this store. i splurged the other day and picked up some great finds for the crop i'm attending in November.

hey......three layouts created with every one of my kids on them. yeah!!!! that doesn't happen often.

all for now {from the farm},

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment