Thursday, February 25, 2010

as promised

Here's a little peek at the {not so} mini album I did on about family vacation to Costa Rica. I used one of those photo albums that you just slip your photos into......you must know the ones. No page protectors; just these little photo mats that you slide your photo behind. I think I picked it up at a bargain shop some years back for 5 bucks or something. So happy I finally was able to use it for a project. Knew it would be cool.......someday. :) I added the Hambly transparency on the front b/c the cover was already somewhat transparent to begin with. Love the rings on the spine; makes it so easy to handle and flip through.

Hope you enjoy.
so excited it's done {from the farm},
j.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that you have it done. What a beautiful album, I love it. This really tells me I must get my Crop n Cruise photos scrapped, at least a mini albums worth. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this album! The black is such a nice contrast and your family is so photogenic. I'm going to totally scraplift a lot of your ideas from this - great job!

    ReplyDelete