Monday, June 7, 2010

AC challenge

There's a challenge going on over on the American Crafts blog (which i frequent almost every day for inspiration). You may have to scroll down on their blog to find it.

So......I whipped up this cute little layout of my niece, Erica. It was so easy using AC products, as I have a ton of them. I've recently created several layouts using the fabulous Dear Lizzy products from AC (I've shared these with you on earlier posts).

Here's my challenge layout for AC.

sweet summer:

AC products used: Pattern Chipboard Shape Stickers (Dear Lizzy), Fieldhouse chipboard shapes: spring & summer. Other products used: love elsie (pp), basic grey (letter stickers), heidi swapp (stamp), making memories (ribbon), Kaiser (gems), unknown (fabric).


Here's some close-ups of some of the AC products:

Lots of sprinkling with chipboard. enjoy.

{from the farm},

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment