Thursday, November 18, 2010

weekend // blizzard

It's snowing outside and I'm having trouble loading photos onto blogger.

Here's a few sneak peeks from my Saskatoon weekend.........thanks to Christy Riopel's camera. Thanks, girl.

I'll share more when the weather turns nice................but, in the meantime..............

Here are the Make 'n Take layouts I created (& taught) for Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker.

And here is me in action at the Make 'n Take table. (love, love, love this part of the job -- teaching)
And why am I on the phone while I'm working?????? (it's not even my phone)

Come back to see more from the fabulous weekend. Treats, goodies, food, teachers, friends & more....................

cuddling up tonight {from the farm},
j.

2 comments:

  1. jill,
    you look fantastic!!!

    that's all i got to say.
    glad you are having a blast!

    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!!!!! Soooooooooo wish I could have been there with you girls to catch up on life!!!!!!!! Guess I won't complain being as I was sailing down the Caribbean... wished you were back there with us too!!!! You look marvelous BTW... need to do my own apron... been thinking that for awhile :) Love you and miss you TONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete