Thursday, March 24, 2011

my A-Z Favourites List

Thought this would be fun. It may tell you more about me than you ever wanted to know.


Actress - Halle Berry
Book - Island of the Blue Dolphins (Scott O'Dell) -- a good one from my childhood.
Colour - turquoise
Day - Friday
Eating-out Restaurant - Red Lobster
Fruit - strawberry
Gum - anything spicey
Horror movie - The Candyman (Ron & my first date movie)
Ice cream flavour - chocolate
Juice - apple
Knight - Lancelot
Language - English
Musical - Les Miserable -- just saw it again; still LOVE it!!!!!
Number - 4
Olympic athlete - any of the Summer O gymnastic dudes (wowzers)
Pickles - my grandma's
Quote - "Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do".
Reality TV show - Amazing Race
Singer(s) - Il Divo
Talkshow host - Ellen
Underwear - Hanes
Vegetable - fresh peas picked straight from the garden
Weather - bright, hot & sunny (with a chance of meatballs)
Xmas song - Joy to the World
Year - 1998 (the year I became a mom)
Zodiac - Scorpio


Hope you have a wonderful day {from the farm},
j.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!! I'm so sorry that I forgot to email you today with those images (MSB). Boy! Do I feel silly. But I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog though. I'll miss working with you too! :(

    ReplyDelete