Monday, September 12, 2011

3 cheers for ...

About a year and a half ago, I submitted my application to be part of a Canadian stamping company, myStampBOX.  Fortunately, my application was accepted and I became a Design Team member for them.  I have been invited for the past 3 terms (6 month terms) to continue to be part of the DT and continue to create layouts, cards & projects for their blog & gallery.  Well..........today mSB introduced the newest Design Team members for this coming term.  I am sooooooooooo excited to share with you that.....

I have been invited back!!!!!!!!!!

I am incredibly pumped to part of this team and honoured to be asked to continue the journey with them.  I have met incredible woman & talented scrappers while being on the team and I know that this term will be equally SUPER.
WELCOME to all the newest DT members.
Now...Let's get stampin'.

Check out these links and share the good news:

{from the farm},
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment