Wednesday, October 26, 2011

mSB blog & photo happy

Head on over to the myStampBOX Blog today to see the latest Halloween layout I've created.  {Proof that I have been busy creating......not just ignoring you all}.

This evening I have been "playing" with my new birthday present (my birthday isn't until mid November, but it came early this year).  yeah for me.  Isn't it pretty?!!!!



I uploaded a few old photos from my external hard-drive (like about 28,000 photos) and found some cute ones from yyyeeeeaaaaarrrrrsssss ago.  Love looking at old photos of when the kids were little.

Here's a few of my faves:

















Brings back some GREAT memories.
I told them all this evening that "they were so cute.....what happened?"
(They just love my sarcasm).

One more exciting thing:
NikkiSivilsScrapbookers is teaming up with Scrapbook Steals and giving scrapbookers a "steal of a deal" this week.  If you are not familiar with this website, click here to check them out.  They are a "deal of the day" site that gets product into the hands of scrappers when they can't get it at their LSS or if they don't even have a LSS.  Nikki's brilliant in teaming up with them -- soon EVERYONE will be eyeing up NSS products and drooling over her newest lines.
So, go check them out and see if you can snag a "deal" for some fabulous NSS products.

BIG News to share.........soon.  Have to wait though.  Patience.
smiles (from the farm),
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment