Tuesday, April 24, 2012

forgotten

I've forgotten whether I have shown you these layouts in the past.  Was just checking out some photo folders on the computer and came across these.  Does anyone else ever forget about all the layouts they have created and, after sticking them into albums, they just never get to looking at them again?  That's how I've been feeling lately.  I need to get back into it again.........that is, scrapping.  I've been taking a tad of a break from it -- for no particular reason other than that I've been busy with other things................and there's play-off hockey to be watched in the evening (sorry, krista -- i hope you got a new tv).

So..........here's a few older creations, but still worth the view.




{from the farm},
j.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I just loveeeeeeee your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that i'm mentioned in this post! it is so nice to see some of your work and to hear from you again. don't keep me waiting so long next time please.

    ReplyDelete